Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Home & The Hustle- Back on Track Circuit Routine

Yep, its back to reality but....

When fitness becomes apart of your lifestlye, it is not difficult to find ways to incorparte it in your daily life. Traveling makes finding ways and means to stay active a litte difficult, and it is at these times that creativity is called for.

I enjoyed my days abroad more than I anticipated, and with each memory I grow fonder and fonder of the experience I was blessed with in the last few weeks.

Now it is back to reality, back to the daily routine, and back to the daily grind. Which if you are anything like me, means finidng time to break a nice, well deserved sweat.

Is it easy to jump right into the swing of things after two weeks of indulgence and daily relaxation? Depends on your attitude. As for me, I am all for the challenge.

So in honor of getting back on track, here is my 'Home Again' circuit, perfect for anyone that could really use some major fitspiration.

The circuits are intense, but the post workout euphoria that it delivers  makes this quick and easy toning routine well worth it.

The weights I listed on the side are not necessary, but for those who are up for the challenge, it offers a great way to boost the intensity and the fat burn.

CIRCUIT ONE:

1. Weighted back squats- 85-115 pounds
     15 reps

2. Weighted lunges -20 pound weights
     15 reps each leg

3. Walls sit- 25 Plate (placed on legs)
    1 minute

Repeat 3x


CIRCUIT TWO:

1. Wide Stance Jump Squats
     20-25 reps

2. Weighted Russian Twists- 10 poubd ball
    30 reps

3.  Wide legged Plank
     1 Minute

Repeat 2-3x


And thats all to it! Staying fit does not have to be a bore, a chore, or a headaque. It means dedication, persistance, will, and the courage to be creative!

Happy sweating friends!

And with that I sign off,
XO- Adri

No comments:

Post a Comment